FUEL ADDITIVE.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by RSDave RSDave 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Morning all.

Is anybody out there using a Fuel Additive or Cleaner on a regular basis and if so which one would you recommend?? I run my RS on Momentum 99 and always have since new. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Black Wheels, Recaro Shells Seats, Mountune Air Intake/ Recirc Valve/SSC/Springs/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

No additive add to mine, now had it 2 years plus and running as smooth as a nut on 5 star fuel

r5-yyh
    r5-yyh
    Participant

UK - England

I use Redex on every 5 fill ups after Shell V Power just to clean out any crap.

R5 YYH

RSDave
    RSDave
    Participant

UK - England

I use liqui moly injector cleaner every 2-3k miles

ledders747
    ledders747
    Participant

UK - England

Do these products help, always been nervous about addivitves

kr1s
    kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

They help a lot.

Psychologically ?

Bet the cat loves them !

RSDave
    RSDave
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah I’ve always used liqui moly to help clean the intake. Think it was top gear some years ago put an old car on the rollers then after stuck some injector cleaner in let it do its thing then put it back on the rollers and it gained a lot of its power back

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to FUEL ADDITIVE.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!