Future RS owner ?

Home Forums General Newbie Future RS owner ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dannyt87
    Participant

UK - England

Alright folks…Just thought I’d say hello to everyone! Ordered and paid my deposit for my RS yesterday ? Nitrous Blue, with all spec except – Sunroof, Active City Stop and Heated steering wheel! I was told I’d have my car in December…Which would be awesome. Problem is I work away for 5months of the year, Nov to March. Ford have agreed to push my build date back, so I can have the car end of March, start of April next year. Long, long, long wait. But it’ll be worth it! Also Im leaving Vauxhall (GTC VXR) to come to Ford, so first time Ford owner, I don’t think I could’ve picked a better car to start with!

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Alright, Dan. You’re the first person I’ve head that wanted to push his delivery date ‘back.’ ?.  I’d heard that Ford had upped production. This is promising news.

dannyt87
    Participant

UK - England

Mental right?!? If I was here then I’d happily take delivery! When I return to England it should be nicer weather (it is England so probably not) in April! So more possibilities for Road Trips!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome Daniel and glad you took the plunge. As you say it will be a looonng wait but it will be worth it. Will probably get one of the last deliveries before the aoolcation runs dry!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Future RS owner ?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!