FW spotted this Morning

Home Forums General Spotted FW spotted this Morning

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

FW spotted this morning in Poringland  around 11.15 am. Didn’t get to see the number plate.

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Bob. Wasn’t me !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, shame, if I thought for a minute it was your car I’d have stopped and said hi 😺👍 But there was a police car parked on the opposite side of the road 😯

Honorary Member

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Rather than start a new thread thought would jump on this one in case same car.

FW lenwade near AP Tuning Private reg E** **

someone waved as I was leaving but assumed it was to APT then spotted the car so sorry if it was you and I ignored you 🙂

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@RS, good spotting. Lots of RS’s being spotted but few on here though 🙁

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Bob, mines in having its 2nd headgasket !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, oh no that is not good, I hope they get it right this time, pity you can not be there and supervise what they do 🥺

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by bobcat.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Bob, yes its a bit of a chore ! The receptionist when I dropped it off Monday morning took one look at all the parts that had been pre-ordered for the job and was stunned ! He wanted to ring the warranty company to make sure it was all approved etc as its now   3 weeks out of warranty. Needless to say i explained the job had been diagnosed while it was still IN warranty and FORD had approved the job. I’m more worried about damage turning up on the bodywork !!   I know its in good hands while Alan their RS tech is in charge of it, it just when its sat out in crowded car park…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to FW spotted this Morning. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!