Good dealer

Home Forums Regional England – South Good dealer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gareth100
    Participant

UK - England

i need to book my focus in for warranty, can anyone recommend a good trusty dealer, based near guildford but willing to travel for a good service

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Ask for Alan @Guildford to do your car, he did my FSA and you would never know its been worked on , car was left mint.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bda i thought it was part of the FSA to have white paint pen marks on everything, snap most to the cable tile cable holders, get some sort of cleaning crap all over the engine, leave gunk oil shite on stuff and scratch the air box and plastic intake manifold ???

Or am i just being picky? ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ooh, noo thats not good GM, must say I did take off the engine cover and put it in the boot when I dropped the car off for FSA, its not got a hairline scratch anywhere and I wanted it kept that way and also knew that a heavy hand could break the retaining bracket(s) off . But I needn’t have worried the tech was a total pro fortunately. I always make sure any car going into a dealers/bodyshop is as clean as possible. I think if they can see its cared for /cherished then they take more care. Plus I put in my own seat cover, floor mats, steering wheel cover and covered the drivers door shut sill area with stuff to stop boot scuffs, they got the hint !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

gareth100
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the reply, do ford allow you to choose which tech does the job?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nothing to do with Ford, just ask at reception when you drop the keys off. I think Alan is the top RS man there and did all the headgaskets !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Good dealer. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!