Good price for Xpel film

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Good price for Xpel film

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

BedfordshireRS
    Participant

United Kingdom

picked up the car last weekend and was hoping to get the gtechniq protection applied but top it up with film to the front.

i have be quoted £1400 for the front only and another £200 for the skirts, does that sound about right?

alternativly £500 for bumper only

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

What company is that through?

BedfordshireRS
    Participant

United Kingdom

That’s with autofx who I was referred too after getting a detailing quote from warman detailing.

The xpel seems the best wrap out there as it self heals but it does seem pricey on top of a full gtechniq

CaRSrus
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Will the film adhere to the surface OK after application of Gtechniq???

Nitrous999
    Participant

UK - England

Sounds high to me mate I had extended FE XPEL fitted by Signature Group for less than that. Give them a try

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Bloody hell! £2000 would get you the entire car resprayed. How much damage are you intending to do?!?

rsbaron
    Participant

UK - England

I had my xpel front extended kit fitted by sjcurtis in bristol for a a special price of £1280. Signature were just too far away unfortunately.

Any installer whom knows the xpel product will need to remove and ceramic coating before the application of the xpel. That may be the price increase.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Good price for Xpel film. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!