Got my Rs

Home Forums General Newbie Got my Rs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

gmanshere
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi there, finally managed to get my RS after much thought on wether I should and I’m extremely happy I did. Had the VXR for about a year and it just didn’t give me the excitement I thought it would. Had the RS since Thursday and can say I have no regrets, better in  everyway. Pefermance looks the fact it’s a ford and not a vauxhaul and it’s cheaper to run. If I had to nit pick the insignia’s Bose sound system was amazing compared to the Sony. Shame they don’t have the new B&O systems. But to be fair I haven’t really had it on happy listening to that exhaust.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome, happy RS’ing

Honorary Member

CaRSrus
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I’m sure the RS will fill that void left by the VXR. Just driving to my local shop 1.5 miles away is epic ? Enjoy……and welcome.

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Welcome along Graeme  enjoy ?</p>

dan
    Participant

UK - England

No brainer!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@dan

ditto

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

gmanshere
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks guys, yeah definitely a no brainier, absolutely love the thing. Wasn’t planning on getting one for another year or two. Was building upto it. Took the kids swimming the other day and we had half an hour to kill so said to the wife I can pop round the corner need to have a look at vans and spotted it so instead of looking for vans ended up asking for the keys and the day after the deal was done. 2016 with 1200 miles on it. Front splitter O Z wheels and mud flaps already on it. Will be going to montane next month.

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

what are you looking to upgrade on graeme

colin at harrisons of  peebles is the only mountune pro dealer in scotland. they are very good and know there stuff.

think some of us are hoping that a v3 of the exhaust will be out soon 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Got my Rs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!