Had it a week now!

Home Forums General Newbie Had it a week now!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

CharlieM
    Participant

United Kingdom

Had the car for just over a week now so thought I’d say hi!   NB with all options except shell seats—- including winter pack and Sync3.   Have had paint protection film to front of car, added some DMB graphics and Kaylan flaps which I’ve kept original length with no issues so far!!   Very pleased with std seats—- at lowest position the seating position is pretty near perfect for me — 6′ and 18 stones!!—- oh and of course the club stickers on rear side windows!

Just running in at the moment with about 250miles so far— car is not a daily driver so fair weather driving only at the moment!!!

So far very happy — TC Harrison Peterborough prepared her well and happy with PPF done by Ultimate Auto in Cambridge!!

Thanks to this club for providing a great forum for Mk3 owners!!

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Charlie,

I picked mine up on Saturday done 440miles at moment, mainly due to trip to have Ghost fitted in Northampton 180 miles each way in the horrendous rain. Your sounds identical to mine winter pack sunroof door protectors standard seats. And like you well happy with the seats very comfortable.

Coastliner

CharlieM
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Stephen!! Glad you’re enjoying yours too—- mine is the only one locally and has been attracting a lot of attention— of the right kind I’m pleased to say!   Happy with sunroof too— it’s great on tilt with no wind intrusion in cabin— soooo happy— big smiles whenever I get in it!!!!

baz-2
    Participant

United Kingdom

hi fellas

very nice ive got abit of a wait for my one enjoy your cars…………..

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Happy Bunnies ? They just get better the more miles you do?

Honorary Member

baz-2
    Participant

United Kingdom

hi Stephen

Think I will get the ghost fitted when my car arrives how you getting on with it. ?

baz-2

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in Stephen ?

I’ve had the Ghost system fitted….. fantastic piece kit. Getting on fabulously with it.

Honorary Member

baz-2
    Participant

United Kingdom

That’s great

cheers bobcat

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

baz-2

Its a good system got to change my entry buttons yet still using the buttons Chris programmed in. I am pretty confident it wont go missing, that’s unless jo cruck turns up with a winch and a low loader. Had the tracker as well. Not got the info from them yet to track my car, but should arrive early next week.

Coastliner

baz-2
    Participant

United Kingdom

Thanks stephen

baz-2

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Car is looking good Charlie. Good to see some sensible mods first (mudflaps, club stickers and PPF) 🙂

Any power upgrades coming?

CharlieM
    Participant

United Kingdom

Thanks Kenny!!  Not planning any power upgrades at the moment—– but I’ll maybe consider once car is run in!  Any power upgrade would be through Mountune to retain warranty — I took the 2 years additional warranty and a 3 year service plan!  The 3 year service plan is a great deal compared with individual services which are £300+ For the first two services and £400+ for the third service—— result!!!???

Craig Cole
    Participant

United Kingdom

Had mine also a week now, mine was built in September taken a while to get to Australia, fitted now with Euro plates , love it 

CharlieM
    Participant

United Kingdom

Enjoy Craig— lucky to be in Oz–with the good weather!!!  Winter here limits my driving days!!!

really enjoying car though!!!!

best wishes

Charlie

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Had it a week now!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!