HAMPTON (Nr Peterborough) Possible Summer Meet August 2022

Home Forums General Events HAMPTON (Nr Peterborough) Possible Summer Meet August 2022

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

Guys, I’m considering reviving the meets at Hampton (last held in October 2019). However, before I commit to it I wish to gauge the likely level of support to ensure it’s worthwhile. If you are genuinely interested then please let me know including identifying any Sundays in August you’ll not be able to commit to.

@bobcat

@coastliner

@walker-steve77

@1234enough

@777HAM

@rs-jon

@matt972

@RS
    @WUB

Should any unidentified members be interested then please post accordingly. You’ll be most welcome.

Our biggest turnout was in October 2017 with 34 cars in attendance! This was a charity event and raised a meaningful amount for Macmillan Cancer Support.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@DarkHorse, unfortunately I will not be able to come to the meet. I do not know if you are aware that I’ve had to sell my beloved RS due to on going health issues.  I wish you a successful meet up. It was great to meet you and other RS owners last meet 😸👍

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@DarkHorse, It was a great day

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Another

Honorary Member

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

Bob, wonderful memories and thank you for posting the photos.

I was unaware that you’d parted company with your beloved black RS and I’m so sorry to learn that it’s due to ongoing health issues. Please know that you’d be more than welcome to join us if circumstances allowed whatever make / model of vehicle you arrived in!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@DarkHorse, Thank you

Honorary Member

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

I could be interested…however I think RSOC national day and Silverstone Classic on last weekend of August so can’t do then.

other problem I have and probably many more have is don’t know our summer holiday plans yet and with little ones bound to be in August but if I’m free would love to pop along.

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Interested apart from 21st/22nd August 👍

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Good photos! Good to see the NB representing.

Also don’t forget it’s Ford Fair in August (14th)

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo-tone

Are you interested? Apologies if your location makes it impractical. You’d be very welcome if we’re able to come.

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@mexicoian

@dicky

@AidenRS

@jonyscam

Alerting you lads to this event as you shown an interest to attend previously….

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Not sure as August is our main month for being out and about, no holidays booked and not going to national day but do have season tickets for a championship football team and some matches are on Sunday especially in August.

Coastliner

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner

Steve, completely understand. It’s looking like the 21st is the likely date so please let me know nearer the time if you’ll be able to join us. It’d be really good to see you again!

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Looks like your not coming @1234enough

@Darkhorse
    is this just a forum meet up or advertise in other groups? Be a shame if it’s the 21st and Ian can’t attend, especially as he has replied 🙂

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@RS@WUB

With car shows on the 14th and 28th I don’t have much flexibility. Believe you me that I’d love everyone to attend especially Ian who has supported me in the past.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to HAMPTON (Nr Peterborough) Possible Summer Meet August 2022. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!