Has Gary gone poof or was it a spoof

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Has Gary gone poof or was it a spoof

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

Last night I was on Fleabay bidding for a “self-emptying turbo charged sex robot with adjustable front bottom” when I thought I’d have a look at the Forum. There I spied a post from Gary1234 supposedly from New York. Expecting to see some pics to put the doubters to shame I was surprised to see several posts that had structure and content that I wouldn’t associate with Gary. My immediate thought was that he’d been pulling everybody’s plonker for a long while. Anxious about my bid I went back to Fleabay only to find my bid had failed. So back to the forum to see what was going on. Everything had gone. No sign of it ever being there. Very strange. That Cranberry juice must have been stronger than I thought.

Was this Gary saying goodbye with a single finger or had someone taken his identity. If it’s the former then good luck to you Gary. If it’s the latter had someone taken his identity. If so, is this me? I’m going to email myself to see if I exist.

Every village needs an idiot.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Photograph

Honorary Member

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

“red-leader” actually replied on that thread. There is absolutely no record of any activity on either red-leader or Gary’s profile at this time. All trace of this thread have been deleted. Just curious as to why. Inappropriate content, which judging by some of the posts here is very hard to achieve, or someone up to a bit of mischief. I’m off to the garden centre now to talk to some of the plants. I go every Friday. They look forward to my visit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

what goes zzub zzub zzub ??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

I know I’ll regret asking but think I can guess. So what goes zzub zzub??

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

a bee going backwards !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

And disappearing up it’s own RS!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

has transcontinental international  playboy gary 234 gone? has his’ brother’ not picked up the mantle and assumed his place here?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

The thread looked more like one of Howsey’s which just made me a little suspicious. I’m most probably wrong. I did laugh at the bits I did read. Who knows!

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Maybe bumble-b is Howsey 🙂

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Red Leader is pleased to report he is alive and well and NOT out of the UK. ? Put some miles up on the RS today. Yes I am not sure what has happened to last night’s posting either.?

xjackrsx
    Participant

USA

Howsey is no more. Gary 1234 (not Gary1234) was a drunken and misguided spoof. The humour was right, the people were right, the setting was wrong. It’s a car site, not Funny Or Die. 

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for clearing that up for me, it was how I imagined. Yes not the best of moves but we’ve all been there at some time. Picture reminds me of the Marlboro ads for those fags that made you look so macho. I thought smoking French fags made me look sophisticated, they just made me smell like a pile of William Pitt the Younger. Best of luck.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Has Gary gone poof or was it a spoof. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!