Have you ever played a car with the left hand drive?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Have you ever played a car with the left hand drive?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Astone
    Participant

Italy

I would like to know from you if you have ever driven a car with the guide on the left and if it seemed difficult. For example, I am Italian and I have never driven a car with the right hand drive and I have no idea if it would be difficult for me to do it

fcsrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

Hire one. You’ll be fine, driving is driving.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

No problem driving left hand or right hand drive, do it all the time. Once done you never regret it

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

No problem with a RHD in England, although my head always turned right for the center rear view mirror. LHD in England is more awkward. In Kent you basically drive blind: you can’t never overtake and there is always a huge bloody hedge at your left ear 😀

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

Astone
    Participant

Italy

but using the gear lever with the hand with which it is not customary to use it is not difficult?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

After a few miles, a couple of traffic lights and a roundabout you will have it sorted, go for it ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Have you ever played a car with the left hand drive?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!