hay and 'stuff' in the front lower section of my radiator

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery hay and 'stuff' in the front lower section of my radiator

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Guys, how do i access the lower front of the car to get the dried grass and stuff out? any ideas welcome.

Edition, FPM 375

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Get a young child with long slim arms to put an arm in the “hay and stuff removal access slot” below the front number plate and reach down there or use a slim flexible vax attachment sort of thingy.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Do you know anyone who has an air line if you do then gently blow them out. Make sure it’s gentle ?

Honorary Member

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

I”ve given up on that one, leave it there, it finds its own way out eventually.

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Guys, I actually feel jealous when I see the front of someone’s car and it’s mint clean

Edition, FPM 375

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

so, gentle agitation with a soft toothbrush and a careful application of vaccum = clean radiators! thanks guys

Edition, FPM 375

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

I sit there with tweezers and remove it – its time consuming but I’m OCD!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to hay and 'stuff' in the front lower section of my radiator. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!