Headlight problem

Home Forums Performance General Headlight problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jas1
    Participant

UK - England

Just had a problem start with my drivers side headlight last week, every now and again the adaptive light moves to the right and stops there. Restart the car and it resets its self, few days later does it again.

Is there a fix for this issue or is headlight knacked :-/

Cheers

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Jas1, hi and welcome, I’ve found a contact number for you to ring. Hopefully they’ll give you some help and guidance

The system can also recognise an upcoming junction or roundabout, and spread it’s beam to allow maximum vision of oncoming vehicles.

Whatever the situation, Ford’s Adaptive Headlight system ensures you are never left in the dark.
    Need more information?

Make an enquiry via Live Chat, telephone us on 03330 067 098 or complete the form by clicking the button below.

https://www.tch.co.uk/about/why-choose-ford/adaptive-headlights/

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by bobcat.

jrbfrs
    Participant

UK - England

I had the same with my N/S headlight pointing to kerb all the time, dealer said it was a broken wire within the sealed headlight unit ? (How did they know that if it’s sealed?) and the headlight would need to be replaced, Ford extended warranty refused to replace it under warranty and just before I composed a large email to them my Dealer called and said as I’m a good customer they would replace the headlight for free as a goodwill gesture (£800!!) thought it was very strange but I was pleased to except it, might of had something to do with at the time my car was in getting its 2nd head gasket fitted as it had a massive oil leak from rear of engine, made me think had they  f…ed  something up mmmm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Headlight problem. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!