Hello!

Home Forums General Newbie Hello!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Wayne
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all, registered the other week but just been lurking and having a snoop around up to now 🙂

Collected my RS mid April after placing an order early Jan. Made the move up from an ST3 and still love everything about this car. Fairly stock at the moment (Mountune air filter) but I’m sure that’ll change 😀

Great site and loving the tech section. Soon to be moving with work from Suffolk to Oxfordshire so hopefully a bit more of a social scene down there as it’s very quiet round here (plenty of tractors mind ;-))

CheeRS

Wayne.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Wayne, any pics to share please. Happy RS’ing. Hope the move goes well.

Honorary Member

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Welcome Wayne

Fully forged running M400x

CaRSrus
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hello and welcome to the forum.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Wayne, I guess as you have been lurking on the side, you must have a Stealth Grey one ??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

Greetings to another RS dude.

Happy RSing around.

// ’17 Nitrous Blue // Forged Alloys // Michelin Super Sports // Painted Calipers // Sync 3 // Lux Pack // Winter Pack // Black Gel Spoiler Badges // Blue Gel Wheel Inserts // GTechniq Liquid Crystal // GTechniq Alloy Armour // sold Jun ’18

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!