Hello everyone

Home Forums General Newbie Hello everyone

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hello everyone. I’ve made a few posts here and there and just thought I’d make an official hi on here and be polite.

So I’ve had my SG rs now about 18 months and loved every minute of it. It was a decision between SG or NB and I went for SG and don’t regret it one bit. NB is a lovely colour but something about the grey. Its had the recall done last year and I am having a little issue with an oil leak but hopefully that will be sorted soon. So far i’ve got a k&n filter insert and mountune hoses in grey, including the aluminium charge pipe. Will be hoping to add a few more things from the shop over time.

Hopefully I’ll be around for a while as I want to keep this car for as long as I can really. Best car I’ve owned by far.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome marty rs.

Coastliner

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@marty_rs

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! Glad you’re loving the RS!! It’s an awesome Motor!! Best car I’ve ever owned too!!

What other Mods you got planned for it?? There’s so much Aftermarket stuff available it’s hard to choose what to do next.. lol.. ?. Enjoy mate!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum Marty_rs,  look forward to your posts. Cheers Red?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome marty_rs, ?

Honorary Member

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Welcome to the forums!

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Hello Marty_rs!

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers everyone.

Things I have planned so far are mud flaps which I’ll be ordering shortly. The mountune recir valve and get the fpm375 fitted.  A cat back exhaust of some description, thinking the cobra non res, non valved. And maybe an intercooler.

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi Marty ?

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello everyone. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!