Hello from Poland

Home Forums General Newbie Hello from Poland

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Piotr Mazur
    Participant

Poland

Hi everyone.

I’m here to get some informations about focus rs durability for power increase.

I would like to get 370-380 hp and 500 nm if it’s safe for engine and drivetrain.

Best regards

Piotrek (Piter)

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Piotr,

First of all where are you in Poland? Had two visits there as my father was Polish, and have another trip planned for 2017. As far as engine upgrades are concerned the Mountune 375 is Ford backed and doesn’t invalidate the warranty. Or that’s what I am led to believe, I would hold off any upgrades in power for the moment until we know if there are any issues with the car in standard tune. A power upgrade could be done say on first service when the car is bedded in. There are members on here who have already upgraded power output and many more planning to.

Coastliner

Piotr Mazur
    Participant

Poland

My RS has just 100km, so I think I’m going to wait for next spring before I make some chiptuning and I hope till then the RS owners will have some informations, how this car handles with additional power and torque.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello from Poland. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!