Hello from Preston

Home Forums General Newbie Hello from Preston

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Burneyy
    Participant

UK - England

After the longest week of my life I should be picking my 16 plate RS tomorrow, it’s already had an m380 kit installed so you can imagine my excitement moving up from a 1l corsa ?

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Chris, I hope the weathers fine for the collection.

Prepare for loads of excitement and visits to fuel stations for 98 octane special brew.

Well worth getting additional security such as ghost immobiliser, disc lock to protect your new pride and joy.

Happy RSing……??

May the Ford be with you

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@burneyy

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! That’s quite a step up from a 1.0L Corsa, lol!! The RS is an awesome beast, you’ll love it!! What colour you getting??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Burneyy
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo Nitrous blue, I’ve had the corsa since I past my test so finally when I tired 25 the insurance dropped to a price that I could stomach

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Chris, hope all goes well for you when you collect your car. First step if it hasn’t got Ghost System get it asap.?

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Chris, will you post some pictures please always nice to see another blue one.

Coastliner

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello from Preston. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!