Hello from the midlands

Home Forums General Newbie Hello from the midlands

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

JMP58
    Participant

UK - England

just purchased my second RS, after a move to the dark side and a couple of scubies. Can someone help me to get the car to only unlock the drivers door when I approach please?

Anti chip and ceramic going on soon.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Welcome

Fully forged running M400x

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I HOPE you have some security on it!! And at least both key fobs kept in faraday pouches when parked up. Having windows open in the morning would scare the tits off me. I personally would do away with the krooklock as one simple cut through steering wheel and a big yank and that is off in a jiffy, def recommend a Disklok all day long.

( ooh, I thought I was replying to the the “found my windows all open thread !)

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Hello JMP58

adw
    Participant

UK - England

hi jmp58, what area of the midlands are you based?

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

@JMP58, it’s in the manual, I’ll check in the am for page number. Best colour, welcome to the club, busy in the Midlands, hopefully you can come to a meet.

JMP58
    Participant

UK - England

I live in Oldbury

JMP58
    Participant

UK - England

Crooklock returned to Halfords, Disclock now with cover and case. Yes it does feel a bit more secure!

might put flaps on later.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome back from the dark side Jmp58, looks a very smart RS.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Welcome to the midlands ?

Fully forged running M400x

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

P30 of the normal Focus Owner’s Manual. We’ve had a couple of meets in Oldbury. Member of the other forum lives that way has a red and a blue edition. Are you on the Focus RSOC forum too? I was over Stourbridge way in my SG today for Mother’s Day, my mum is 92! She would need to be ‘cus I’m well ancient myself. If you haven’t sorted your security Ghost is the way to go. The best person to fit it is Chris Preston, ask for him personally if you can. He does a lot of work in Birmingham and the surrounding area. As you probably know, it’s the Wild West for car crime. I wouldn’t leave my car over there if it didn’t have a Ghost and Disklok. My son just borrowed it for 3 months, no worries about it at all.

Chris is trading as Immobiliser Direct now. Most members on here nationwide had their Ghost fitted by him:

2023 Home

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

JMP58
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the help guys, ghost is probably the way to go that’s for sure, many thanks again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello from the midlands. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!