Help I'm loosing the will with the ford main dealer negative attitude training!

Home Forums Performance General Help I'm loosing the will with the ford main dealer negative attitude training!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

All I’m after is a main dealer who can do a few small jobs then look at a few warranty jobs! I think the negative attitude is part of the training?

Asked :

Could i get key less turned off, No as it might affect some other <i>system on car??? </i>

Could i get PDC turned off, No as it most probably cause the car to veer into people or traffic and cause accident if off??? 

Could i get fake noise turned off, No because it could void or affect something??? 

You would think i had asked for it for free?? He did say we have a new ST out the front! ?

Paint issues, transfer box leak, seat wear, you need to contact ford customer services FFS! (then told by a very good guy there that there is very little interest until your out of warranty, with any warranty work price is set by ford)

Has anyone got a good contact in ford in my sort of area? Ive had similar response from 2 garages so far, don’t want to use Day’s because of all they missed on service and condition of my car after HG recall ☹️??

paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

Which days branch did you use?Bridgend ford any good?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Swansea ☹️

Didn’t ask them about above.. 2 others to do list above with no joy

paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

Have you tried garngoch instead? That’s where I bought my car.  It’s due for a service in December so interested to find out who you use

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I called when getting my car booked in for pressure test? when asking about it and availability to book in,  the service guy told me theres loads of ford garages between us and where you live take it to somewhere else… Lucky i realised the switchboard had put me through to the wrong days in Swansea! So they have also left a lasting impression with me… Think I’m cursed??

paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

Ahh bugger, I know the parts manager quite well in Neath and for a long time as been buying parts off him since the 90’s.  I might call in to see him and ask about servicing etc.

I had my clutch pedal replaced a few weeks ago by garngoch who couldn’t do enough for me. Might be worth just going down there?

oasked
    Participant

UK - England

You just need to find a friendly person on the forum to help you disable PDC / FENG (fake engine noise), UCDS or Forscan can disable both of those. It’s also possible to disable keyless entry by changing the as-built configuration (dealer won’t be able to do this).

Or you can buy yourself: http://ucds.ru/

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by oasked.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@oasked been toying with the idea of getting the software etc…..

I have spoke to some great guys in a few dealers but there are all stating.. the ford software they are using, now will not let them as all tightened up due to key less thefts etc…. No sure if correct? or just getting polite go away ?

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

There are dealers out there that will do it, I had fake the engine noise turned off last year and had PDC and keyless turned off at the beginning of September all free while the car was being serviced.

Have ring round, you might have to travel a bit.

oasked
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry I posted the wrong link last time and I don’t seem to be able to edit the post, here’s the correct link:

https://www.ucdsys.ru/?lang=en

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Help I'm loosing the will with the ford main dealer negative attitude training!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!