heritage edition

Home Forums General Spotted heritage edition

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

adw
    Participant

UK - England

Heritage edition  spotted today nr Telford at 18:25. I flashed at you and you gave a wave

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Good spot Adw, nice one ?

Honorary Member

adw
    Participant

UK - England

And I thought I’d never see one out on the road lol

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yupp I thought that they would be a rare sight on the road too. Good on the owner must put a huge grin on their face when they get noticed ?

Honorary Member

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Wow these things are everywhere ha!

tfrs
    Participant

UK - England

Shmee150 has just shown his heritage and red edition on YouTube also Ford GT order pack as well !!! worth a look

Sniffle
    Participant

UK - England

i was in the shmee video he was 2 units away from my work, i was gona get my white one and dive bomb his video. but to dirty from work to get in it but i was standing in the background as he left.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

opportunity missed sniffle ! I would have ‘mooned’ him or flipped him the bird!!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Did anyone notice that shmee had a 68 plate private plate for his Heritige? That means Ford aren’t registering it till September 18 for him. I’m guessing he’s paid for it and they’re just locking it away till September. Not heard of that before

2018 RS Edition

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

If you ask nicely some Ford dealers will I have had couple of Fords previously late registered, Mk17UUA arrived December 2017, registered March 2018 and an older Mk4 RS Turbo September 1990 registered January 1991

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to heritage edition. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!