Heritage Edition – Northern Ireland

Home Forums General Spotted Heritage Edition – Northern Ireland

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

nitemare
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

A2 heading out of Belfast towards Holywood County Down, around 9.45am this morning! Looked nice despite the rain and spray!!

Nice Reg too!! 🙂

2017.5 RS MG MSD Multimap 350/380/420

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nitemare

Wow. That’s a rarity!! Nice spot mate!! ?.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

nitemare
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

Cheers … yeah it was espercially as the other Heritages here are in collections I believe!!!

2017.5 RS MG MSD Multimap 350/380/420

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I’m not sure but it could be a friend of mine Mark, he sold his NB for a Heritage Edition, doesn’t come out much so good spotting

Honorary Member

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Heritage now becoming realistic well more realistic anyhow

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Josh29155
    Participant

USA

I wish we had gotten the heritage over here in the U.S. The Euro cars got all of the cool stuff.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@josh, you could always make the move to the U.K..  No thinking about it you’re probably better off in the USA ?

Honorary Member

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Josh29155

You get the GT350 & GT500 and the new Shelby GT500 with 700bhp which is more than the Ford GT Supercar gets (650).

So your not that hard done to really hahahahahahahaha

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Josh29155
    Participant

USA

Hahaha You guys are right. My dad had a 2012 GT500 and I absolutely loved that car. Im mainly jealous over the shell seats since we didn’t get them over here. We also didn’t get magnetic gray, the door protectors, the heated windscreen, the rear fog light, and a few other little things I think. But those shell seats look so nice! I’ve heard of people having them shipped over for a fortune but I don’t have that type of money to spend.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Heritage Edition – Northern Ireland. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!