Heritage Norwich Today

Home Forums General Spotted Heritage Norwich Today

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Spotted a Heritage Edition around 12.15pm today on the A140 heading into Norwich. Looked absolutely stunning. I doubt that it could be anyone on here but Iโ€™m hoping ๐Ÿ‘

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

someones been “tango’d” …

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

very rare spot bobcat.

Coastliner

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Best orange RS:

Not so keen on the MK3 in orange. Much prefer the Red.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@DaveRS3, very nice you wonโ€™t see one of those on the road a very rare beastie indeed ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ‘

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner, it certainly stood out it was so clean ๐Ÿ˜น

Honorary Member

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Do we have any heritage owners on here? Bet not many are being driven about in this weather

440bhp

443lbft

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Matt.B, if my memory serves me, I think there are possibly two members on here. Hopefully they come forward and own up ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น.
    I wondered if they were taking the RS to be serviced or having been serviced.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Matt.B, I donโ€™t know if ย โ€œ@shaunnyโ€ is still on here or even if he still owns his Heritage RS. I canโ€™t remember the other ones user name ๐Ÿ˜พ

Honorary Member

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Was it RS18 Jam?

Jamie Bothwell had her heritage out being detailed last week maybe up this way?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@RS, I didnโ€™t see the number plate, I was at the traffic lights sideways on when it went across me and whilst it was not travelling fast I couldnโ€™t read it. By the time my light had turned to green they were long gone ๐Ÿ˜พ

PS it was very shiny, so maybe it could be the one !

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by bobcat.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

What @bobcat meant to say was “as I made a hard left handbrake turn whilst running a red light the orange car passed by my rear drivers side window. As I am old and my eye sight is detereating I believe it was a heritage edition although it could have been a Peugeot 207 in sunburst orange”

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo, cracken spot on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ did I not say blind in the left eye too ๐Ÿค” oh and my side window is filthy ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น and I slipped of my booster cushion after the hand break turn๐Ÿ˜œ

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

You forgot to say the reason you were in such a rush was because you had pissed yourself and weren’t wearing your inconsistent pants.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Only messing with you Bobcat๐Ÿ˜‰

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ‘

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Heritage Norwich Today. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!