Hi

Home Forums General Newbie Hi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Bj
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all got my RS 6 weeks ago all my work colleagues  are telling me l am told old (60 +)really ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

well done Bernard ! just tell the young pups that they are “too young” !! edit.. actually, after thinking about it, I think the Stealth grey should only be owned by young pups, I dont think it suits us grown ups! So I’d guess you have a Magnetic or Nitrous, maybe a Frozen?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and Welcome Bernard congratulations, any pics to share please. 60+ naa that’s not old you’re just in the prime of life. Enjoy and happy RS’ing

Honorary Member

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Never to old mate, welcome and enjoy your RS.

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers 71-bda I have a stealth grey so I must be a young pup, nice to have a few years taken off. ?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Bernard, welcome to the forum and enjoy your RS. Lots of smiles to the mile and even better now the weather is improving.

GrumpyPappa
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Bernard,

got mine at 58

59 on Tuesday, your only as old as your brain tells you.

I still get a buzz every time I open it up (i.e 125 MPH Plus) when circumstances allow.

Hope plod is not reading this

Nigel

adh1964
    Participant

UK - Wales

hi bern im 54 enjoy

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Well done and welcome

60 is never to young mate just go out there and enjoy the smiles prove you are still alive

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ v8Marshall. You are welcome !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

adh1964
    Participant

UK - Wales

perhaps we can do an over 50s RS forum  bda & bobcat are octogenarians so we got a good start for members

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Hi Bernard, I’m 58 and the RS made me feel 30 again. My wife even encouraged me to buy one – probably to prevent me choosing a younger woman instead 😉

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

adh1964
    Participant

UK - Wales

my wife is only 37 so i got both

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

adh… one of my girlfriends is 37…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Which one rocks better? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Say no more 😀

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hi. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!