Hi all

Home Forums General Newbie Hi all

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Cookietree
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys, any body picking there car up 1st march from essex fords dunton ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nah, Midnite pick up on the 28th at Guildford for me, then a lap round the M25ring  to run it in and to bed 3am if i can calm down ! actually, just wondering if i can do a lap on a full tank ???

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

eddie
    Participant

UK - England

hi Greg in Essex but at lookers Chelmsford 1st March. Watch out for all the speed cameras on the M25 Mike.

Nitrous Blue standard wheels shell seats luxury pack etc no sunroof. March 1st possible FPM375 from Mountune HQ.  Essex

Cookietree
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Mike and Eddie, have you had any news on ghost and tracker deal from kenny ?  Are you having it fitted?  have not received voucher yet so I can get it booked in I have payed the 30 deposit through PayPal any info would be great</p>

eddie
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Greg

best to email kenny@mk3focusrs.club to send voucher over and details on how to get your car booked in. If you require a mobile install needs at least 2 members fittings on the same day at the same location. maybe we could get it done together? I’ve not heard back yet from kenny  but he is a busy man running this site. cheers eddie

Nitrous Blue standard wheels shell seats luxury pack etc no sunroof. March 1st possible FPM375 from Mountune HQ.  Essex

Cookietree
    Participant

UK - England

hi mate,  emailed him all my details when i payed for it and sent info through the enquiry page. I am up for doing install together , just i just don’t know how to go forward on it?

eddie
    Participant

UK - England

i think kenny knows who’s having the ghost/tracker install in each county and is probably working out the logistics of doing as many installs in that area as possible at the same time. it might be a good idea for us to both email him about having it done together.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Greg I’m not having the Ghost fitted , may consider it in the future, I just don’t like having a new cars wiring cut about and alarm/immobiliser things inserted, always found at some point down the line in future something goes wrong and renders the car unusable at the worst possible time like at 3am in the carpark at Gatwick in minus 1c and you only have a t shirt on as flown back from the sun ! plus I’m not sure I could live with switching a certain combination of buttons everytime I wish to start the engine up and go ! I could see that becoming a bit of a chore. Some folk cant even be arsed to press the lock button on dash to lock the car when inside to prevent hijacking, I’m surprised they can be bothered to press what is it ? 6 buttons/switches just to start it up? But you never know, I may consider it in the future if I see it has performed flawlessly on others cars and I deem the theft threat in my personal circumstances big enough to warrant it.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Cookietree
    Participant

UK - England

Eddie. Just got a replay from kenny asking for post code for install I gave him my but  I didn’t know your location , or meet up at a  location what is best for the both of use , there is no way send private messages on here so make it a bit difficult let us know what you want to do mate

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hi all. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!