Hi all long time Ford owner new to the RS

Home Forums General Newbie Hi all long time Ford owner new to the RS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Sam Breingan
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi all just picked up my mk3 RS after many years of owning various other fords I finally managed to get one of these in the spec I wanted and over the moon with it.

I do have a question I’m wondering if anyone can help the last few fords I’ve had have been newer and I use the Ford pass app to check air pressure oil life etc I can’t seem to get it to connect with my 16 plate RS is it not compatible?

many thanks 😊

nb rob
    Participant

UK - England

welcome lol and enjoy your rs im sure someone will answer your question

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Sam! The car is awesome as I’m sure you know! Send a pic if you get chance πŸ˜¬πŸ‘πŸ»

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I open the door and read the tyre pressure settings, and would use a bit of tissue to dip the dipstick ( although I’ve never checked the oil level as its had 8 oil and filter changes in 6 years since new at 10000miles total mileage)

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome πŸ‘

Honorary Member

jh1
    Participant

UK - England

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi & welcome, As the guys say get some pics up when you get chance .πŸ‘πŸ‘

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome @Sam lots of knowledge of this site to ask away.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hi all long time Ford owner new to the RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!