Hi from Conneticut!

Home Forums General Newbie Hi from Conneticut!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ahg115
    Participant

USA

I just found out about this forum and just joined, I have had my grey focus rs since last august and drive it daily. I have the rs2 package with all the gismos. Anyone else in the area?

my rs

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome to the forum, there are several from the USA on here

Honorary Member

CaRSrus
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hope that’s your boat in the background too ? Hello and welcome.

ahg115
    Participant

USA

@CaRSrus, I wish, I have a small sailboat I have been thinking of car-topping with the RS but I’ve haven’t gotten around to get a roof rack.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

What are the plans for the car – keeping in standard or modifying?

ahg115
    Participant

USA

@Kenny, I plan on modifying it a little, maybe change the wheels and some minor power upgrades, nothing extreme because of servicing and warranty. I really like the fifteen 52 wheels and want to get a set of those to replace the winter wheels since I don’t like the multi-spoke silver ones. I also might put on a roof rack to carry my boat like this: and I can sell my old suv that I have just for the boat. Again nothing extreme and any recommendations would be awesome!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Oh nice ! you left the C out of Connecticut! I remember years ago driving through on the 95 turnpike is it? on a warm balmy afternoon soon after lunch heading North, we saw pile up after pile up, seemed like everyone was falling asleep at the wheel in the heat and with a full stomach ! literally every 5 or ten miles, we even saw a convertible mustang on its roof with 4 people still inside… not good. More pics of the car in locations please AHG115

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

ahg115
    Participant

USA

Conneticut’s part of I95 is nicknamed “suicide alley” for a reason, rich people who work in New York buy fast cars they can’t drive and crash them on the highway coming home, causing traffic for the rest of us. Lots of mustangs and chargers around especially in southern CT (where I live!). Its a nice place to live but the roads are terrible. I will post more pictures of my car in places like that one, unfortunately my phone’s camera is garbage and i’m not any better at taking pictures.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hi from Conneticut!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!