Hi from the Midlands

Home Forums General Newbie Hi from the Midlands

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

mikey456
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all,

Been lurking for a few weeks and thought it was about time I said hello. Currently driving a Mk3.5 Focus ST Estate – the diesel version šŸ™ . While I love the handling and the car has a nice big shove in the lower revs, it just runs out of power too soon. Looking to upgrade at some point in the new year, so I’m sure I’ll be asking plenty of questions over the coming months.

Thanks!

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Mate you wonā€™t be disappointed smiles for miles

and welcome Ā to the forum

if you purchase go for Ā the mountune Ā 375 upgrade

security wise ghost Ā and dislok

but a great car

now a good purchase

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Come along to the Gaydon meet Mikey? Come for a ride, look at some colours? Chat about security and ownership.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

You will not be disappointed with an RS mickey456, and a warm welcome to the forum. Ask away, we will try and give you answers, we have a wide range of knowledge. Some of it is useful. ?

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Lol and some just shit

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Hard Gary, but sometimes so true……..

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

And if I can make it to Gaydon, I’ll be showing off my big knob!

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

true but mainly bollocks

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

but the banter is fab

mikey456
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers gents. Iā€™ll see how Iā€™m set for Gaydon and drop a message on the board if I can make it. It is the 26th, right?

Interesting that you mention about the 375 upgrade. Iā€™ve tended to leave my cars standard, so do you think the Mountune upgrade makes enough of a difference? Seems like a very modest increase, although one that importantly leaves the warranty intact. Guess itā€™s more about driveability than raw numbers.

@Gary1234
    and @Dr. RS Think I take much the same layered approach to security on the ST that most members here do on the RS. I lost a Mondeo Titanium X Sport due to an OBD theft earlier in the year, so Iā€™ve been determined reduce the risk and cover myself as best as possible. Iā€™ll get the security will be moved over for sure and will probably add further to it. Still Iā€™m very interested to hear what you guys think and about wider ownership. Such a shame that we have to go to such lengths to ensure the car remains ours šŸ™

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Mike enjoy the ride

itā€™s fab

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Yes Mikey, 26th, next Sunday.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hi from the Midlands. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!