Ho Ho HO, this year I’m standing in for the local father Christmas..

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Ho Ho HO, this year I’m standing in for the local father Christmas..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

That’ll guarantee Santa’s sack is empty!! Haha.. ??.

Enjoy!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I thought that would appeal to you Marc, have a goodjun, Cheers.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I need to be more careful checking the forums at work.

ROFL!

Happy Holidays!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

Haha… Indeed!! Well that’s lunch break over, back to work, knock off at midnight and back on shift at midday. Get my Xmas meal at 23:30 tomorrow night. Should be a good spread so something to look forward to, as long as nothing breaks out here, lol!!

Can’t wait to get home on the 3rd of January!!

Have a good one mate!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Happy Christmas Brembo.

Hope your New Year is as exciting on the Platform as your Christmas

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh no alloy !  I think I’d just stick to the veggies !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@alloy

Merry Xmas to you too mate!!

That’s a hoora looking thing that!! Lol!!

My Xmas meal last night was awesome!! Tried Pheasant for the first time ironically enough, after one destroyed my door mirror a few weeks ago, haha!! Bloody tasty it was too!! Would have much rather have been at home, but at least there was no cooking or washing up to do, lol!!

Woke up to getting the leftovers over for breakfast…..

Not too shabby for breakfast!! ??.

The Chef lad really puts in the effort. The carving on the left is made out of bread, the one at the top is made out of chocolate and he’s carved 2 water melons to look like flowers!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo glad your having a good one at work mate! and fuk me where do i sing up for working next xmas, thats just for those scotch egg’s! ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Great spread @brembo, not long now before you are driving the RS ?

Honorary Member

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Brembo,

can you ask the chef to make you an RS carving outta bread and post it back to us on shore guys and position it on that pyramid ting.

NB bread dye would be nice ho ho ho.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ho Ho HO, this year I’m standing in for the local father Christmas... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!