HOME FOR XMAS.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat HOME FOR XMAS.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Morning all!! Hope everyone is well.

My current location is

That’s me finished my 3 weeks Offshore and it’s home time!! My helicopter is due about 1:30pm and should be in Aberdeen by 3:30pm. Into the RS around 4pm and home to the Highlands of Scotland by 7:30pm. It’s been 5 years since I had Xmas and New Year at home, so I’m looking forward to spending it with my family and obviously getting back into the RS which has been lying idle in Aberdeen for the last 3 weeks. I had a disaster 3 weeks ago heading to Aberdeen to come Offshore in the form of a puncture!! I’ll elaborate on this in a separate post later but needless to say I’ll be investing in a spare wheel of sorts this time home.

Anyhoo, I’ve not been on the Forum that much the last 3 weeks as I’ve been mega busy at work, but I’d like to wish everyone a very Merry Xmas, even you @71-bda ??, a Happy New Year and all the best for 2019!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Bembo you win most remote post of 2018

I hope the Bristows is on time and you have a good blast homeward bound.

Have a great xmas and new year.

May the Ford be with you

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Have a wonderful Christmas brembo, and a happy new year

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Have a wonderful Christmas brembo, and a happy new year

Honorary Member

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Well deserved time off fella

All the best for Xmas and new year ??

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

yes Brembo enjoy your Christmas break it sounds as if its been along time coming.

Coastliner

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@YorkiRS Remote indeed mate!! Do I win a prize?? Lol!!

@bobcat
    A very true representation of my festive shenanigans, except my pants are blue!! Lol!!

@Ron71
    Well deserved time off indeed!! Lol!! You home for Xmas mate??

@Coastliner
    Yeah it’s  been a while mate, did a few in a row then got a promotion that changed my rotation and missed out again, so I’ll be making the most of this one!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@brembo yeh I’m home till 5th got lucky this year ??

fcsrs2300
    Participant

UK - England

I got as far as offshore training in Norwich and then took a different path. It’s a hard graft, you deserve a good Christmas. ?

markoskingos
    Participant

UK - Scotland

What platform are you on Brembo, I was due home tomorrow but doing an extra week to allow my B2B time at home with his family, hopefully off here on time next Thursday…

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo

and welcome back to terra-firma and enjoy this long awaited Christmas with the family

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Hey Brem-brem-brem-bo-bo, have a pleasant flight home mate. Thanks for the good wishes, Merry Christmas and all the best for 2019!

Speaking of puncture: I haven’t seen my RS for a week now. The reason was three little holes in my tummy due to an emergency laparoscopy surgery after an acute appendicitis last week. I spent three days in hospital and now I’m in bed for recovery. To toast on everyone’s health here I think I’ll have a 16-years old Lagavulin. Slainte! 😎

@bobcat
    : Sorry, I had to cancel Saas Fee. But winter has only started. The next occasion for a snow trip will come soon 😉

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Morning!!

@Frenk
        Sorry to hear about your recent health issue!! Glad your on the mend mate!! All the best, and a quick recovery. I’ll bet your itching to get back behind the wheel of your RS!! I’ve got visions of you sat in your bed, recovering from surgery with your Driving gloves and shoes on!! Haha!! All the best mate!! ??.

@markoskingos
    I’m not on a platform mate, I’m on the Ocean Patriot, a Semi-Submersible Drilling Rig. So when the weather gets up we REALLY feel it!! Lol!! Good on you taking one for the team and doing an extra week at this of year to give your back-to-back some extra time at home!! I take my hard-hat off to you mate!! ??. All the best pal and have a great time when you get home!!

@white-rs2
    Cheers mate, all the best!! How’s the Motor doing, you finished all the jiggery pokery??

@fcsrs2300
    Cheers mate!! Yeah it’s hard graft, 21 x 12 hour shifts in a row, a Monday to Friday 9 to 5 job would take 6 weeks to clock up that hours, but it’s got its perks, I spend half the year at home!! ?, oh, and the RS is filthy already, just thought I’d let you know that!! Haha!!

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Get well soon Frenk,?

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to HOME FOR XMAS.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!