How Brave Are You

Home Forums General Non RS Chat How Brave Are You

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

As the title says would you be brave enough to do this 🙀😳🤔

Honorary Member

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

I watched the start.
    the lion did lots of tonguing but no roaring.
    I’m guessing

no teeth

No tackle

and lotsa pills.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat no not me, thanks. I think there are other things I would perfer, a good race or rally day out. 😆

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

I am fine with crazy stuff as long as I know I am safe. With that I am not safe so f**k no!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice, but its bound to end in tears, well lots of blood and gore one day soon, and then the Lioness will end up getting shot through no fault of her own !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Not that brave. Mind you its only a large pussy car really.

Coastliner

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Is that in Russia , so no more all bloody corrupt, someone was probably pointing a gun at them so they could shoot the video . And I don’t mean the cats 😂😂😂. Take care all

faber
    Participant

France

Why don’t we need food for these magnificent lions? For me their place is in nature quite simply they are not companion animals.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

No way, brave but not stupid. Got pecked in the man bits feeding Signets/ Swans last week at the local country park. That’s bad enough.

They should not be in zoos, cage, circuses or safari parks unless as big as the Serengeti
    Often ends the same way, one day a Lion or Tiger gets grumpy and hurts some one. Lion ends up getting shot.

Lions Lives Matter

May the Ford be with you

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

I get the feeling this wouldn’t be allowed in the UK!

That’s like playing russian roulette with a lion!

I’ll keep that one in memory for when the news reports someone got eaten.

NB FPM375

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by stu-c.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Coast, but you gotta be afraid of a big pussy surely??? !!!  😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Yeah!………. No…………… I’ll pass.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to How Brave Are You. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!