How many 2019 registered cars are out their

Home Forums General Spotted How many 2019 registered cars are out their

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Spotted a blue RS Mk 3 this am on the M60 at Stockport direction heading towards the airport.

Absolutely nothing special in seeing a blue, as their are thousands of them but what was special; it was a 2019 registered car and plated as 19.

So this got me thinking how as to many 2019 registered cars are out their??

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Can’t be many, I wondered if it was held back just so it could be registered on a 19 plate. Interesting to know .…..  👍

Honorary Member

hocus-pocus
    Participant

UK - England

I was on the M60 yesterday evening heading just outside Wilmslow for a local RSOC meet. Didn’t see a single RS, I was the only one there!

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

cant be many at all,ive never seen or heard of one,is it actually possible to order a car and tell the dealer not to register until your ready? when ever ive bought new the dealers cant wait to register them and get them included in the monthly sales figures

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Yes interesting that. I can’t believe the buyer paid the dealer over the top for it to be held back but who knows?!

RutgerHauer
    Participant

UK - England

Ford site shows

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Focus RS new registrations by year…

2016…..  2853

2017…..  3154

2018….    512

2019….      13

2020….       5

2021….        4

2022….        3

I would imagine maybe the last dozen registered were the Fanta orange editions held back by Ford Dealers.

The dealers always want to ‘get the car out of the door’ paid for , registered and delivered asap because it sometimes goes to quarterly sales targets/ bonuses and once ( how it used to be, I assume it is now) the car has been delivered to the dealers and been in their stock for 90 days they have to pay FORD for it regardless of it being sold to a customer or not.  I think as long as you pay for the car in full the dealer if he has space and does not mind storing the car ( or is a bit naughty and lets you take the car unregistered to your own storage) then you could in theory delay taxing the car for years…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Must be a lot more to register then if this guys figures are right 🤣

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Heritage ( fanta edition?) 50 made..

registered… 2018….. 40

2019….    2

2022…    1       so where are the other unregistered 7 ?? !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

For scarcity, the Toyota GR Yaris base model…

new car regos….  2020… 21 cars,  2021….. 143 cars,   2022…. 4 cars.  Rare ! ( or plain just unwanted/undesirable!) bit like a std Focus RS in Stealth grey, with silver wheels, no privacy glass etc .. maybe 6 in the UK ??

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Nateodog
    Participant

UK - England

There is a black 19 plate in my town

SABRE

666.6 bhp 99 oct & wmi

558 lbft

OEMeth installs

Aquamist

sabre tuning

Spec-R

J9-performance

funk motorsport

Hel

Owen developments

WP Pro brakes

HELIX Automotive

KW suspensions

Barney Build

Grant Motorsport

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to How many 2019 registered cars are out their. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!