How they do hallowe'en up in Scotland….

Home Forums General Non RS Chat How they do hallowe'en up in Scotland….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Could be worse.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

now then now then..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh thats bad Hitch !! I’d like that for when the Liebour and Liberal Undemocrats come round knocking asking for my vote!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh my feelings exactly !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Ill have a DibDab Lucky!

Dont mind a bit of fudge either.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

steady with the fudge !! butty !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

stookay
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Was in Boozer in far North Highlands one Halloween about 8 years ago and this lad came in, I about spat my drink out, thinking no way that’s got to be illegal lol. But he was still there in street at kicking out time. He probably wouldn’t get away with it now.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Stook, thats awesome !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

That sweet tin should have had a mousetrap in it – all primed and ready.

JohnD

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

back in the day you would have got away with that John, not now though, you would be up before the beak in no time !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Ha, ha – yeah, I know.  I wouldn’t do that anyway.  Not fond of this annoying (imported?) tradition.  Watching all the Goths descend on Whitby the last weekend in October however, is really good!

JohnD

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

JohnD I quite like the idea of  part boiling some small brussel sprouts and onions and then dipping them in molten chocolate, letting them set ,  then when they come round asking for a treat, well, they get a treat AND a trick !! YUCK !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to How they do hallowe'en up in Scotland….. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!