H&R "Black" 15mm Wheel Spacers

Home Forums Performance Handling H&R "Black" 15mm Wheel Spacers

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@mexicoian – Really appreciate the pic, top man! Looks like they were designed with spacers in mind but I’m no expert in such matters. If you have any thoughts/opinions re my previous post let me know.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@tonys

Evening mate!! I’ve done just over 10,000 miles with the H & R 15mm spacers front and rear!! No issues whatsoever. You don’t have to worry about adjusting wheel alignment or anything as all your doing is widening the track. They don’t affect your steering either and I’ve noticed no difference in tyre wear.

Bolt the spacer to the hub using the nuts provided in the kit and torque to 100 ft/lbs, then fit your Forged Alloy using OEM nuts and torque to 100 ft/lbs and OEM Lock Nut but torque it to 80 ft/lbs. Job done mate!!

They make an awesome difference to the stance of the RS, top it off with a set of lowering springs… The Mountune ones are spot on with a 10mm drop front and 15mm drop rear!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

H@R spacers 15mm front 20mm rear with mountune springs fitted ??

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Thats a nice stance there Mexicoian – I dont like too much of a drop when lowering but the 15/20mm looks quite acceptable.  Any issues with the finish on the Mountune springs?…As I’ve read countless threads where the yellow coating was flaking off…

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo – That’s reassuring Mark thanks. I’ll have to check my piggy bank re the MT springs though.

@mexicoian
    – Looks stunning. Thanks for the pic.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Just ordered a set. Now on the hunt for springs. Any recommendations?

440bhp

443lbft

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Rs-Jon no no flaking as of yet ?

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

@mexicoian

can you load a picture of your car with spacers fitted please…. i suspect i will like it so much more money will leave my bank!

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

sorry… from the front to get a feel for the stance!

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Jonyscam any good ??

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@rs-jon – Note, mexicoians spacers are 15 front 20 rear and Mountune springs are lower 10 front 15 rear.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to H&R "Black" 15mm Wheel Spacers. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!