I see dopey “diversity, equality & INCLUSIVE google at it today

Home Forums General Non RS Chat I see dopey “diversity, equality & INCLUSIVE google at it today

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

with ” International womens day” celebrations again !!

what I would like to know is, WHENS IT GOING TO BE MENS DAY ????   its not as if men have discovered and built all the good stuff or do all the heavy dirty jobs !!  men just are not worthy in the  new diverse dark feminine lesbian world !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Mens day?

Sunday 14th March

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by grunty-motor.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Grunty, I think thats “Steak and blowjob” day in America in response to all these other dopey days !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Wouldn’t it be much better if we celebrated what we have in common instead of our differences especially now that there are almost as many bloody genders as there are days in the year!.

I refused to get involved at work yesterday. That wanted pictures of me on the intranet with my flat hand in the air. I told them to do one on the basis its too much like bullshit snowflake BLM activism.

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda ….EXACTLY. Sounds like a perfect mans day to me!

talking of which, how many lesbians does it take to change a light bulb?

2 – one to change the bulb and the other to suck my man juice dry!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to I see dopey “diversity, equality & INCLUSIVE google at it today. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!