Iโ€™m doing it ๐Ÿ‘

Home Forums Styling Wheels Iโ€™m doing it ๐Ÿ‘

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Jayg
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all hope you are allย well

ok so my garage man is waxoyl-Ing my car Monday before the rain sets in and Iโ€™m thinking this is a good time to get the forged alloys painted ๐Ÿ™‚ I have tried everything with the current
    colour and one has some blistering one has a small area of damage and one inside feels like sandpaper ๐Ÿ™„ so Iโ€™m thinking floss black unless you lovely lot have any other pictures to share ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

car is NB by the way ๐Ÿš™

Pauly Paul
    Participant

hi jayg blisteringly you say and sand paper , whatโ€™s your year of production, they say earlier models 16 on did suffer from bad alloys , I suppose a bad batch who knows . Havenโ€™t heard of anyone suffering lately. A lot of guys have had them powder coated . ย I have found mine at moment ok on a 16 plate . Must be one of the lucky ๐Ÿ€ย ones take care ย . Iโ€™ve sent photo to prove mine are ok .ย 

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi again check out markoskingo heโ€™s had his done in chrome black look wicked , check them out on wheels section on forum . Good luck ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘take care.

Jayg
    Participant

UK - England

18 model mate you was lucky I was unlucky ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jayg
    Participant

UK - England

Yours are mint mate ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Thanks , Autoglym ceramic coating ยฃ30 from Halfords, plenty of liquid ย for several coats ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

2016 car too , septemberpretty much still as new ๐Ÿฅฐ

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Do you use them on the car or are they a spare set ,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘mexicoian

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@mandiscatter

His car has only done a small mileage, and is better than when it left the showroom.

Coastliner

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Looks sweet ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Changing to these for a while , keep the original ones for showtime ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Mine came off the car, got refurbed and went into storage.ย  Replaced them with Revo RV019 which are a better looking wheel.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Send us some pic of the REVO if you have any please like to have a gander , ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘cheers, take care

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Iโ€™m doing it ๐Ÿ‘. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!