Immaculate Green MK Peacehaven A259

Home Forums General Spotted Immaculate Green MK Peacehaven A259

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

rslucky
    Participant

UK - England

Late last night heading towards Brighton. My god, that was clean!. Didn’t look or sound entirely standard either!.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

MK 2 ?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Focus RS Mk2 in Green, Rare sighting indeed ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

three at last Sunday morning breakfast meet Bob ! common as muck mate ! and 5 nitrous MK3s, two white MK2s and no other MK3s !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Good meeting on Sunday bda, and that’s my point you don’t see many RS’s in the week, most owners use them at the weekend and then if the weather isn’t to bad. I spotted two Mk3’s on Saturday morning a white one and a blue one. Seen them both before, and posted them in “spotted” awhile ago but neither are on here. Haven’t seen any Mk1 or Mk2’s for a long time now.

Honorary Member

rslucky
    Participant

UK - England

Yup. MK2. I even left it in 6th when I passed him to give him half a chance ??

Actually we were both driving like a couple of old grannies lol.

I hardly see any down here. I get stupidly exited when I see another one. We have a local NB mk3 who never waves ?

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

I pass one on the way to work every morning Nr uckfield in Sussex

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Immaculate Green MK Peacehaven A259. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!