Insomnia….

Home Forums General Newbie Insomnia….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Lisa-Marie
    Participant

UK - England

Collecting my nitrous blue baby tomorrow… Don’t think I’m gonna sleep tonight!  Slightly excited is an understatement ??

adw
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome. You have made the right choice 🙂 I’m still as happy the day I first had mine!

Best colour too! 😉

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

Lisa-Marie
    Participant

UK - England

Thank you… Must admit it was a hard choice between blue and the black!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I remember it well. Absolutely no sleep the night before.

What spec did you go for?

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Welcome Lisa good choice with the colour , another blue on the list.??

Fully forged running M400x

Lisa-Marie
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Ian,

bought the ex-demo, that way I could keep my other car, and use it when I’m going places I don’t want to take the RS. It’s pretty much fully loaded with everything apart from shell seats, which is quite lucky as I’m not the tallest lol….

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome congratulations enjoy the day and happy RS’ing don’t forget to take lots of pics

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I hav’nt had a proper nights sleep for decades ! that’s one reason I made my Ford dealer open at midnight on the 28th Feb this year to pick my 17 plate up ! A good nights drinking and partying followed by a load of  food on the way home used to send me off instantly to the land of nod, waking up 9 hours later with doner kebab meat on my pillow and chilli sauce all round my face !! now just the thought of eating food after 7pm and memories of shots and jaeger bombs keeps me awake all night with indigestion, paplpitations, acid… oh the joys of aging !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Lisa-Marie
    Participant

UK - England

Pmsl……I know how you feel!

Question, as a newbie…. Although my Insurance is a traders Policy, when I got a cheeky personal Ins quote and put my Reg in, worth only came up at £22k! WTH! ….Paying £32k for it today…..Should I now be looking into GAP insurance? Any help, gratefully received X

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Yes, I bought GAP, £266 for 5 years and cover for £22,500. You do not need to insure the whole £30k+ value as my thinking was it won’t worth less than £12000 at 5 years old so a balance of insurance payout and Gap will cover the whole original purchase price easily. No brainer really, works out at £1 a week With ALA. My old motor traders policy would not renew like for like on a new car in first 12 months so insured it separately at just over £200 on a multi car policy thingy. Don’t worry about any computer valuation.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Lisa and a very good choice of colour. Please post some photos when you get time.

Lisa-Marie
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the heads up, Ford wanted £399 for 3 years…. Just paid £209 for 3 years with ALA… Bargain!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Insomnia….. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!