Just for fun …

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Just for fun …

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

Two people were standing at a bus stop waiting to catch a bus to go shopping. The first person was someone called “Howdeydoo version 2” I think he came from Wales. The other person, a very nice, well loved super person was “bimble”. “Howdeydoo version 2” was off to Lidl to buy the cheapest tin of beans he could find and that marvelous “bimble” was off the Waitrose to buy something very foreign and expensive. Alas neither of them made it to the shops. A Ford Focus RS came flying down the road veering from left to right and drove straight into our two heroes. “Howdeydoo version 2” lost both his arms and “bimble” lost both his legs. An ambulance and a helicopter arrived on the scene very quickly. When the paramedic asked who should go in the helicopter, “bimble” pointed at himself and said “it should be me”.” Howedeydoo version 2”, having no arms and thus unable to point at himself just jumped up and down in rage. The severed limbs were put in bags and went in the chopper.
    On arrival at A&E. “Howdeydoo version 2” said nothing was wrong, and claimed he was being positive. The nursing staff put his arms in a Lidl carrier bag and sent him home by bus. To this day he is still on that bus going backward and forward to the hospital. Having no arms he was unable to press the button to stop the bus! The medical team did say that eventually he would learn to wipe his own bum using his feet. Yes it is possible. Try it.
    As for our super hero “bimble”. He complained that something was wrong and was rushed to the operating theatre where his two severed legs were sewn back on. Unfortunately due to a language problem one of his legs was sewn on the wrong way round. This meant he could only walk in clockwise circles. Pysiotherapy has helped and he can now walk sideways, like a crab.
    Who won? Positive or Negative. Spend your life on the same bus or going round in circles?
    Just a bit of light fun. Next week its Bimble and guess who.

Every village needs an idiot.

howsey2-0
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Stop playing with people, John. There are good people on this site, people who spent a lot of money and waited a long time to get the car of their dreams — I’m still living that dream and you’re not going to spoil it for me. Ken, you can take this comment down too, mate, I’m getting used to it.

howsey2-0
    Blocked

UK - Wales

…………Just for fun. ?

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

OK got it my friend. I don’t think I’ve been negative, in fact in some ways helpful and occasionally lightening the mood. Maybe it’s time to move on but can I have a little bit of fun first? Maybe not. Anyway, hope you are well. Maybe I’ll re-invent myself and come back as a more positive person. Just joking – or am I? cue titles!!

howsey2-0
    Blocked

UK - Wales

If you actually owned an RS I could laugh along as you shit all over it. Don’t forget, this is all for fun. Are we still having fun?

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

argue

sunbeam83
    Participant

UK - Scotland

This guys a dickhead

howsey2-0
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Peace be within your walls,
    and security within your towers.
    For the sake of my relatives and friends I will say, “Peace be within you.”
    For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I will seek your good.

—Psalm 122:7–9

howsey2-0
    Blocked

UK - Wales

This guy’s a dickhead. This guy is a dickhead. If you get your grammar wrong, your message loses its potency.

howsey2-0
    Blocked

UK - Wales

……….So I just emailed Ford about a veering steering problem, it’s getting to a point where I don’t feel in control of my car. Has anyone else got the same problem? We should all get together and form some kind of protest group………..maybe it’s just me. I’m kidding, it’s just for fun.

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

I quite like this one.

pig

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Just for fun …. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!