Just to say hello !

Home Forums General Newbie Just to say hello !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Simon Barlow
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys.

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum (name is Simon) hope you are all well and enjoying your RS babies.

Mine was stolen last week (house burglary whilst my wife and son were asleep) but thank the lord recovered by a Police very quickly and in good shape. Obviously full re programming, blades, securities completed.

Obviously the burglary and theft have left scars on us all but I love my RS and worked hard for every penny of it.

I’m just praying the vermin don’t come back.

best regards…….   Si.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Simon, what a terrible event for your family and you. I do hope you can put it behind yourselves and move on. Welcome to our forum. Happy RS motoring.

Simon Barlow
    Participant

UK - England

Many thanks for the kind words and welcome

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Simon, glad you got it back in one piece, fitting the Ghost system is a must IMO

Honorary Member

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Simon,   we have been on the receiving end as well,  except we were out and they didn’t find the keys.   Securing the car is the easy bit,  convincing the rest of the family it shouldn’t be sold to solve the problem is harder.  The key is securing the house to make everyone feel safe again, plus preventing anyone getting in again.

I can share some tips off line I learnt on the way if it helps.

Steve

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Sorry for the bad news. Scum bags are everywhere, at least you got the motor back. Fitting the ?is a must.

Fully forged running M400x

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

hi Simon warm welcome get the ghost installed as a must asap

but glad you got it back

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Just to say hello !. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!