K&n filter

Home Forums Performance Forced Induction K&n filter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Justcos
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi guys I’ve been wanting to get a K&n filter to replace my manky factory one. I can get the one with the extra removable cap for £77 and one without for £66 from euros is the one with the cap worth the extra £10 or should I go with the cheaper one. My car is standard with only a scorpion exhaust. Surly there can’t be much difference between the two can there ?

2017 nitrous blue

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

The one with the removable cap gives you some extra induction noise. Performance wise you probably wouldn’t notice any difference. Cheaper below

https://mattlewismotorsportonline.com/kn-replacement-air-box-filter—e2993-3451-p.asp

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Justcos
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Turbo-tone thanks for that you’ve saved me £16 😁

2017 nitrous blue

Justcos
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I’ve just gone for filter without cap

2017 nitrous blue

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

You can buy me a beer at Ford Fair then next year😁

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Justcos
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Yes indeed I will I’ve missed Fordfair for the last two years I’m not missing anymore 😉

2017 nitrous blue

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Had to look twice there at your user name @justcos aka Mr infa red. Just checked back on mondeo site and missed you mentioned you had a mk3. Username helieandgareth on other site

Justcos
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Yeah that’s me lol I miss that car so much someone else has her now and has done some wonderful things with her 😁 do you still have the Mondy?

2017 nitrous blue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to K&n filter. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!