Knobby Knob Knob

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Knobby Knob Knob

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

bigdave
    Participant

Australia

Managed to snag myself one of these, second-hand, hardly been used. Original Focus knob weighs in at 153g, this is 183g. Not noticeably heavier but I do like the shape, feels good. Not sure the lifespan of alcantara, hopefully a long time. Got the gaiter as well but don’t think I’ll be installing that.

Knob

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one Dave. I think looking at the shape of it, its a left hand drive one?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh, no,my bad, you’re ok !! or was my one for lefthand drive as well?? looks like the thumb bit is on the left and not right looking at it now!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bigdave
    Participant

Australia

It’s for a right-hand drive. Looking at it from those angles it’s hard to see how it fits your hand. Shame they don’t make them anymore. I contacted them regarding their new design but never got a response, luckily eBay came to the rescue.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

when I ordered mine back in 2017 from Russia I think it was, the communication was sketchy and I thought I had been conned out of my money, 6 weeks later it arrived out of the blue. I did like it, used it for a year or so, but my hands are too small to really fit it well so went to the RS knob instead.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Not so keen on the newer version

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Would be better if the top was more round rather than the end of a golf club.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

That’s what she said!

bigdave
    Participant

Australia

I’ve heard of club foot, but that’s a new one to me nicklulu

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

I quite like that one Davers3 has posted.

440bhp

443lbft

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@bigdave 🤣

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Knobby Knob Knob. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!