L16 *** – White – falkirk

Home Forums General Spotted L16 *** – White – falkirk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Muz1990
    Participant

UK - Scotland

just curious if the owner is on here, I’ve never actually seen the car on the road but my friends stay a few doors down from you and every time I’m there it’s just a tease since I still don’t have mine yet! ? it’s always clean anyway haha ?

LisaP
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi! Yes I’m here….only spotted this just now. Have you get your mk3 yet? ?

thommo141
    Participant

UK - Scotland

does this Rs have yellow mirrors and callipers? seen it today at tesco in camelon. mines is due in next week. I’m from falkirk as well 🙂

LisaP
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Nope, mines is white & black with white calipers ?

thommo141
    Participant

UK - Scotland

aww my bad, must be another white Rs going about 🙂

mudslinger
    Participant

UK - Scotland

i think central Scotland / flakirk area  must have 50% of all the  mk3 RS’s sold in the uk  , i seem to pass loads …. miss the exclusivity of my old clio Trophy 😉

Must be chapping at the bit now Thommo ? its getting close man

thommo141
    Participant

UK - Scotland

You think so? I’ve only seen 2 since xmas time. They must live your way mate. Yeah I am mate wish I could fast forward time to the day of me getting it, hopefully about a week or so away, I will be looking to come to the meet in Bo’ness it still there yeah?

mudslinger
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I only went the once as its an RS owners club meet , but yeah its still on every month , i quite liked the meet at the Kelpies , it was the focus rs owners meet , the next 1 is next Saturday the 18th ,think they have another cpl of meets organised at Knockhill and 1 at crail in april / may

thommo141
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Aww cool mate. Will need to meet up when I have my car hopefully in the next week or so ?

Muz1990
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Haven’t had as a notification for this sorry haha, was due a few weeks ago and has since moved multiple times, get married on Thursday so was really hoping to have it for then, when it arrives il keep an eye out for you ? Mine will be SN17 SXE, I’m literally a mile down the road from you so you’ll see me either in my rs or my red 66 plate b max loan car haha

LisaP
    Participant

UK - Scotland

No worries, what colour did you go for? ?

Muz1990
    Participant

UK - Scotland

nitrous blue with everything bar sunroof lol, first and last brand new car so may aswell make it a good one! My friends (unlawful aunt and uncle really) have the black discovery sport a few doors down from you, assumed you’d have been on here since you had the mk2 as well so much be bit of a ford nut ?

LisaP
    Participant

UK - Scotland

You’ll love it! The neighbours loved my mk2 ?? was the streets alarm…everyone knew it was 8am when I started it up lol

We’re up Knockhill on Sunday with whiteline, so the RS has been getting a few tweaks.

Muz1990
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Yeah sure I will, got some parts I’ve started buying to fit whenever I get the car and trying to convince my mrs I need a Kms tornado exhaust… she thinks it’s ‘unnecessary’ ?. Yeah Pam and ed down the road from you are car nuts so sure they wouldn’t have been bothered haha very nice people

LisaP
    Participant

UK - Scotland

You won’t stop buying more once you have it lol I’ve got the kms tornado on you should pop round next time and let you hear it ? Pam never bothered about the noise, Just non car peeps lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to L16 *** – White – falkirk. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!