Litchfield stage 1 launch control

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Litchfield stage 1 launch control

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ric Law
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi, does anyone have the litchfield stage 1 and can advise me about the launch control option?

thanks in advance

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@rslaw

Evening mate!! I’ve got the Stage 2 so it’ll be exactly the same I’d imagine. Now I’ve never launched my RS but basically when you have the map installed it works like this….. Vehicle stationary, Clutch pedal pressed and  Throttle pedal all the way to the floor it goes straight into Launch mode and the LC comes up in the display. So no messing around with the Indicator stalk and driver settings etc. You can set the RPM for the Launch using the COBB ACCESSPORT. I’ve never changed mine coz like I say I’ve never launched it. As a Mechanic for over 25 years I just can’t do it to my pride and joy. I’d do it to someone else’s though, haha!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Ric Law
    Participant

United Kingdom

Thanks brembo

do I need to set rpm limit via the cob device before trying it, do not to over rev it

i’ll Prob end up calling litchfield in the morning

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@rslaw

No you don’t have to do anything. It’s already set but the option to adjust it is there if required. Just sit in the car, with it warmed up etc. and Clutch pedal down Throttle pedal down and  you’ll see what it goes to, think it’s about 5000 rpm, you can do that without launching it. It’ll go into Launch mode and you’ll see the LC pop up but it won’t hit the limiter. Have a wee go and you’ll see what I mean, just don’t do it at 6:00am outside your house coz it’s pretty loud, haha!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Ric Law
    Participant

United Kingdom

Marc, thanks for your hrlo

LC seems to be set around 4250rpm

sounds awesome too ??

cam87
    Participant

UK - England

mine is set to around 4250rpm too, i find you have to be quick for it to engage too

“A car is just fast enough when you stand in front of it in the morning and are afraid to unlock it” – Walter Rohrl

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Litchfield stage 1 launch control. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!