London terror attack.. 4hrs later and still no comment from the London mayor..

Home Forums General Non RS Chat London terror attack.. 4hrs later and still no comment from the London mayor..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Dreadful situation, brave policeman killed by total douchebag, innocent folk mowed down, how much longer do we have to tolerate these intolerant religious nutters?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

My heart goes out to all those effected

Honorary Member

oldbloke
    Participant

UK - England

Very sad events today, wonder if the politicians might start to take a harder line now it’s happened on their front door!

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

Working for London Underground I well remember the events that took place on 7/7. Another sickening event today. Very sad

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Very sad, thoughts go out to all those involved today and have to appreciate the emergency services and all of there efforts

carismadave
    Participant

UK - England

Awful:( I hope the Police look after his family better than they have done for other officers in the past.

Do we actually know if it was religion related though or just a nutter? Does seem every nutter is called a terrorist though these days….even if they may just be a nutter.

warehou
    Participant

Australia

Very sad state of affairs..Condolences and RIP the dead and fast recovery all the others. Rot in hell the killer

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ Carisma Dave, yes, he was a religion of peace follower, I don’t think his take on religion was quite normal, its more of a cult, a theology. Nice to see the police have already arrested 3 of his mates in Birmingham, and he was already well known to security services. I think he may have ate at the “Aloha snack bar” frequently too…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

carismadave
    Participant

UK - England

lol@Mike! Nutters eh…seems like the authorities don’t take them seriously enough…or didn’t anyway! Still, will probably be an excuse to intrude on our privacy even more no doubt.

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Nice sentiments and thanks for starting the thread Mike. Public collection raised over £736, 000 earlier today. Humbling.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Its a pity the charity ( or profit making organisation ) ” Just giving” are going to be making £40000 in ‘fees’ for merely collecting peoples kind donations. I would have thought they may have waived their fees or at least reduced them?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to London terror attack.. 4hrs later and still no comment from the London mayor... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!