looking into the RS idea

Home Forums General Newbie looking into the RS idea

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sc426hemi
    Participant

USA

Howdy folks!

Im a life long lover of fun cars now considering adding a Focus back to the garage. I had a BMW M5 that I traded in for a 2015 Focus ST that I regret selling when I moved back to the US from Germany. Picked up an old mini cooper that Im currently working on putting 2 lightly built hyabusa motors in and now I find life taking me out of Texas again and somewhere colder.

I figure an AWD platform will probably be pretty helpful with the midwest winters and living on a long dirt road. The new job comes with a great pay raise so now I’m kind of chuckling at the idea of spending 28k+ on a Ford Focus. Ive wanted one since the car was announced so I’m in the research phase. Ive seen a lot of good and a little bad when it comes to reliability.

This question has probably been asked a thousand times here but I won’t BS you. I haven’t searched here yet a whole lot. What are the biggest issues you’ve come across with your cars and when did they happen?

-Wayne

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Wayne, go for it you’ll not be disappointed ?

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Wayne, it’s a great car, take the plunge and there are so few issues with it. My RS makes me smile every time I drive it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to looking into the RS idea. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!