Lurpak is on offer! 2 for £3.. I bought loads and loads

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Lurpak is on offer! 2 for £3.. I bought loads and loads

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Is that last photo a lady and misplaced carrot or man?

May the Ford be with you

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I didna see that one yorkirs !! a bit like the man with the foot..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Very funny bda ??

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

With the money you’ve saved shopping why not treat yourself to a night of thrills and spills at the Fairground…..

Ooohhhh… they’ve got 2 bouncy castles!! Lol!! Cheeky, haha!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

71 BDA. You forgot the bloody spring water. Get back there and take a shot from that side!!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha  ha ha forget the spring water I wanna be at that fairground, I’m in love with the under boob shot!

as Brembo likes a ride…

eye eye !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Aye Aye indeed mate!! There was a few black eyes and some burst lips after that ride!! It was the big lass sat in front to blame….. Her assets broke loose during turn 4 on the Roller Coaster and ricocheted VIOLENTLY through turns 5,6,7,8 and 9!! There was then a massive Face to Thigh to Face SLAP during the loop the loop resulting in the “bearer of the boobs”being knocked unconscious!! Then as they whipped around the tight left hander known as turn 10 the weapons of mass destruction struck again leaving mild facial brusing to the lesbian sat next to her!!

The Fairgrounds are a dangerous place mate, YOU need to get the F**K out of there!!

I would highly recommend a nice peaceful walk in the woods, soooooo beautiful this time of year!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh lord no !  I’m always running out of tissues! You sound very experienced in fairground rides and wardrobe failures, almost an ‘intimate’ knowledge mate, have you had moob exposure on a ride before?? I do stay well away as it happens!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Defoe18
    Participant

UK - England

Lol nice pics

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lurpak is on offer! 2 for £3.. I bought loads and loads. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!