Magnetic grey Bradford

Home Forums General Spotted Magnetic grey Bradford

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

philf1
    Participant

UK - England

RS66### on Manchester road about 5.20 going towards city centre I was in front of you in my NB

Please check out and subscribe to my Instagram 

Check out my sons detailing website if you’re in the West Yorkshire area https://tphdetails.com/

Antonyj08
    Participant

UK - England

Hi that was me in RS65 pop I’ve seen you a couple of times around Manchester road. Think you go into Tesco extra on Manchester road, I’m the secretary of the local RS group in this area, got a meeting this Tuesday at The Bobbin Carrier pub bottom of M606 if your interested, we also have a Facebook group called Aire Valley RS owners group (new), if you fancy joining just click the join button. We have a few different classes of RS’s in the group. So if your interested come and meet the group.

many thanks Tony

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hooray 🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🍻🍻🍻 A spotted  one is on here 😆 congratulations it doesn’t happen very often.
    That’s two who have been spotted and come forward here’s hoping they’ll be more 👍

Honorary Member

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Damn I was enjoying my lead as well… hopefully my spot on the M25 yesterday will come good mate four me back in the lead! 😬

Hi to Tony as well, I’ve been chatting to you via email (rocker79) and will try and attend one but if not will be at the regional day for sure… get your flyer plugged on here 👍🏻

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Awsome when members actually spot each other 🙂

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Agree @RS, 👍

Honorary Member

Antonyj08
    Participant

UK - England

Here is the flyer for Aire Valley RSOC Regional Day

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

eh up Tony,

Glad to see you’ve joined the madhouse.

I’ve plugged the group several times in the past. Quite a few ‘norverners’ in here, so well worth advertising.

Cockney Twat Dave with the other Magnetic.

philf1
    Participant

UK - England

Hi @anthonyj08 Tuesday isn’t good for me unfortunately did come to a couple of meetings when I first got my RS back in but can’t seem to find the time now.

I’m going to pick the missus up from work when I’m in Bradford otherwise I try avoid the place cause of the crazy drivers see all sort of stuff but nothing that surprises me anymore.

Please check out and subscribe to my Instagram 

Check out my sons detailing website if you’re in the West Yorkshire area https://tphdetails.com/

Antonyj08
    Participant

UK - England

Philf1 your’s has a nice sound, I was on my way to pick up my wife. Didn’t know if you had seen me, didn’t want to flash and distract you.

Antonyj08
    Participant

UK - England

@DaveRS3 where have you been hiding? Not seen you for ages.

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Philf1

I never dare drive through centre of Bradford in the RS on an evening,

A few idiot spoil it

Driving around Bradford is a real life hazard perception test.

Any learner driver who gets from Brighouse to Shipley without incident should be an instant pass with distinction.

A lovely City with great architecture but the driving standard is beyond believe.

A few observations

Zebra crossings – Reserved VIP Parking for BMW Audis and Mercs only

Traffic lights – Only purpose is to line cars up for a drag race.

Driving Licences – Archaic irrelevance

Tax – Insurance – MOT What’s are they!

May the Ford be with you

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Magnetic grey Bradford. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!