Magnetic Grey owner since 2019

Home Forums General Newbie Magnetic Grey owner since 2019

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

archangel
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all, Magnetic Grey owner since 2019, actually been keeping an eye on the forums for a long time, but finally thought I’d post and say hello. πŸ™‚

My pride and joy for over 4 years now:

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome always good to see a picture πŸ‘

Honorary Member

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome alongπŸ‘

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi and welcome more pics please πŸ‘πŸ‘

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Nice. Theyre the sort of numberplates we will be seeing more ofΒ  with the expanded ULEZ !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

dundee
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

Hi and welcome to the club. Always good to see new members, especially when they have the best colour.

archangel
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers everyone!

One more pic as requested lol

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Warm welcome, and yep the 2nd best colour no doubt… and sorry @Bobcat first ain’t black, that’s 3rd

These results were scientifically done and completed by all NB owners, in a pub under the influence of much alcohol 😬

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@al-b, ha ha ha 3rd will do πŸ˜†

Honorary Member

archangel
    Participant

UK - England

Haha, I genuinely love all 3 colours. The blue looks great especially up close, and the black looks really mean, love it. The only reason I didn’t get blue was that it was the most common colour and I wanted something a bit more rare, and the only reason I didn’t get black is that I previously owned a Focus ST in black and fancied a change. I do think the grey works great with the black wheels too and I love how it sparkles in the sun, so went for that. πŸ™‚

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah it does look a great colour, when I’ve seen them with subtle black add on’s like side skirts etc… let’s hope we get less rain and more sun to give her that sparkle! 😎

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Magnetic Grey always looks great, in my opinion, still miss mine two years after selling it. Thanks for sharing πŸ‘

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

A great looking RS and welcome @archangel

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Magnetic Grey owner since 2019. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!