Make you Smile

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Make you Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,179 total)
  • Author

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

It snowed last night…
    8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 – A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman.

8:15 – So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 – My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman’s voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 – The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 – The transgender man..women…person asked why I didn’t just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 – The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 – I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 – The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .

8:40 – The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 – The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 – The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 – TV news crew from Ch4 showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied “Snowballs” and am now called a sexist.

9:00 – I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 – I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 – Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon it all melted

Moral:

There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of snowflakes.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

thats just about how it is today 1234 ! spot on !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I am deeply offended by @1234enough last post.

Why does it need to be snow? Can’t it be water… or better yet beer!

Freaking people are too sensitive nowadays, people here in California is very PC (politically correct) man!

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

100% and spot on πŸ˜‚

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

How??

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

turbo, I believe it crashed because they did not remove some sort of ‘cover’ that is placed on the aircraft while stationary/out of use, so maybe it blocked an air intake or sensor?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

todays hard done-by entitled snowflake little luvvies !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@71-bda , Too funny…. because its true!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

how a Geordie lass could look when she goes out clubbing with no coat ( they are tough up there, bikinis to go clubbing in January-no jacket required) if she gets caught in a cold spell !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

RST350
    Participant

United Kingdom

71-bda you are absolutely spot on with the tv advert one. It makes you wonder what the real percentage of ethnic minorities is in our population. For sure the advertising people think it’s higher than what the government keep telling us it is.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

RST I believe Black people make up 3 % of the UK population, but as you say, left wing media feel the need to over compensate and we get like 60% of actors in TV ads are now black, they are now starting to bring in Chinese looking Asians and Indian looking Asians too ! I watched some program called VIGIL on a sub up Scotland, and even the Captain of the sub is BLACK !! Every tv crime/police drama has the top cop played by a black person and 90% of the time it will be a black female !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

meanwhile for you curry lovers…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Pauly Paul
    Participant

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Make you Smile. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!