Make you Smile

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Make you Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,179 total)
  • Author

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Test

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

thats superb Matt so real !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

like it 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by bobcat.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I like that.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

😂🤣

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Whick forum member do we think attempted this? (and it definitely wasn’t me!)

https://www.ladbible.com/news/man-left-with-chronic-back-pain-after-trying-to-suck-his-own-penis-20220211?source=twitter

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

turbo, probably that oddball loner with no mates or bird who abuses everyone, from up the road..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Pauly Paul
    Participant

🤣🤣👍brilliant.

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

😂🤣

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Went out last night and got really wasted. I woke up in the middle of the night next to some chick who was snoring and farting, so I knew I made it home OK!

The wife’s back on the warpath again. She was up for making a sex movie last night, and all I did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part…

I’ve accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next crap could spell disaster.

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or “foreplay” as her indoors likes to call it.

After both suffering from depression for a while, me and the wife were going to commit suicide yesterday. But strangely enough, once she killed herself, I started to feel a lot better. So I thought, “Fuck it, soldier on!”

Bought the missus a hamster skin coat last week. Took her to the fair last night, it took me 3 hours to get her off the Ferris wheel….

The other night, my wife asked me how many women I’d slept with. I told her, “Only you. All the others kept me awake all night!”

A Catholic boy in confession says, “Bless me Father, I have sinned, I masturbated while thinking about my sister.”
    “That’s a disgrace,” said the priest, “especially when you have two gorgeous brothers.”

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Make you Smile. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!