Manc Newbie (Warwickshire)

Home Forums General Newbie Manc Newbie (Warwickshire)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

pclayton07
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all, I’ve been a proud RS owner for an entire week now, and its been a week of smiles! My outgoing car prior to picking up the RS was a E92 4.0 V8 M3, which I absolutely loved, so big shoes to fill, but I honestly enjoy driving the RS more, the power delivery is excellent, and the way it puts the power down through the AWD (even in the recent snow and ice) is so impressive, really planted, couldn’t be happier! Looking forward to being part of the club.

Pic of the big day…

In sickness and and health, to love and to cherish.. :)

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Manc Newbie

Great to hear you are enjoying the RS, get lots  (s)miles under your belt.

have you asked Santa for the Mountune Fmp 375 upgrade?

I collected the RS end of sept, bedded it in for 1600 Miles then treated her to a pampering session of oil & filter change( technically didn’t nead to but did it anyway) plus the Fmp 375 package. The upgrade certainly provides improved torque lower down.

Enjoy and all the best for xmas/ new year.

May the Ford be with you

pclayton07
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Yorkirs,

I am definitely considering a mountune upgrade, prior to the Beamer I had 2 Focus ST’s (mk 2) and the second one had a mountune upgrade kit from 225 to 265, and it was a massive improvement over the standard ST I had owned previous, so already a big fan. Thanks for the advice and all the best to you too.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Welcome malc good choice of colour probably see you around the area  happy RSing

Fully forged running M400x

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome, enjoy the RS. I have an e92 M3 comp pack can,t beat the sound of that V8.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the photos, nice colour. Happy RS motoring

pclayton07
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the welcome Guys, and yes v8marshall, I will miss the soundtrack that V8 gives you at 8,000rpm, its a special noise, the RS is providing some compensation with the pops and bangs when you upshift in sport, surprisingly satisfying!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing nice pic?

Honorary Member

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Paul, lots of members local to you: https://mk3focusrs.club/forum/topic/quarterly-meet/

pclayton07
    Participant

UK - England

Excellent, thank you I’ll have a look at the link

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Manc Newbie (Warwickshire). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!